Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers' compensation insurance provides statutorily required coverage for work-related injuries and includes rehab and lost wages. In the worst case, it provides a deceased worker's family with a financial benefit. The idea behind workers' compensation is simple. It's a no-fault insurance program. As an employer you pay for workers' compensation insurance and in return your business is covered for work-related accidents.
Your agent will partner with you to design a policy with the right coverages for your needs.
Workers' Compensation coverage can:
- Help pay for doctor, medical and hospital bills.
- Help make up for lost wages and cover rehab and other expenses.
- Work with you and your employee to return them to work.
- Transitional work, and may include training with new skills.
- If your employee can't return to work, it will pay a long-term benefit.
- If an employee dies due to a work related accident, it will pay an insurance benefit to their family.
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies.