Mobile / Manufactured Home Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance coverage can protect you. Your agent will partner with you to design a policy with the right coverages for your needs.
Coverage is provided for most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses like: fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, landslide, falling objects, explosion, attempted or actual burglary or robbery, water damage from bursting pipes, damage by wild or stray animals, collapse from the weight of ice and snow, and wind or hail damage.
Optional Replacement Cost
Purchase Optional Replacement Cost coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.
Agreed Loss Settlement
If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible).
This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Additional Coverage Options
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
- Debris removal
- Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair after a loss
- Credit card and check forgery
- Fire Department service
- Food spoilage coverage
Popular Coverage Options To Choose From
- Hobby farm or ranch liability
- Identity fraud expense and management including monitoring
- Incidental business liability
- Personal injury
- Water damage from sewers and drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage Replacement cost coverage
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies.