Go to Top

tenant occupied insuranceTenant Occupied Insurance

Residential Rental Property Coverage

Landlord Protection insurance is residential rental property insurance for landlords who rent one- to four-unit occupied properties, from single family homes and condo units to duplexes and fourplexes. You put care into maintaining your rental property. You do your best to choose good tenants. You’re just as careful about choosing the right insurance coverage. We understand how important your investment is to you.

Talk to us about Tenant Occupied Insurance. Your agent will partner with you to design a policy with the right coverages for your needs.

Property Insurance Coverage

Homeowners insurance coverage can help repair your home in the event of a covered damage due to:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Windstorms and hail
  • Smoke damage
  • Freezing damage
  • Theft

Extended Dwelling Coverage

Extended dwelling coverage provides a choice of up to an additional 25 percent or 50 percent more coverage to help pay for unexpected repair or rebuilding costs that exceed the amount covered by your base policy.

Premises Liability Coverage

Includes both personal injury protection and medical payments. Personal injury covers wrongful eviction or entry, invasion of privacy, libel and slander. Medical payments helps cover hospital bills and medical care expenses for guests if they are injured on your rental property and you’re held responsible.

If you rent one- to four-unit occupied properties, Tenant Occupied Insurance is something you should consider.

Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies.